Vested is seeking a talented Director to join our team. This position is ideal if you have a passion for financial services, marketing, and/or communications. Vested is a top 10 financial communications agency. We've been named a top place to work year after year, and are one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. If you're looking for a group of talented, inspiring, fun, creative, nerdy people to work with - check us out.
Vested Directors are responsible for leading a portfolio of accounts, leading marketing and communications strategies for their clients, managing team members to ensure programs are being delivered above clients’ expectations and bringing in new business or recruits.
Directors lead accounts and are held accountable for the retention and growth of their clients, as well as the motivation/effectiveness of their teams and direct reports. Directors play a critical role in the business of the agency and are expected to demonstrate a deep commitment/ownership to the growth of the agency.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leads new business pitches - actively participating in first, second, and final meetings as well as developing and finalizing proposals and programs independently
- Identifies how to improve pitch process
- Helps to build new areas of business or programs that we can package, sell and deliver
- Proactively identifies areas in which Vested can improve as a business and develops solutions/plans to address these areas
- Acts as a leader in Vested’s growth
- Demonstrates and grows a strong network with potential prospective clients
- Is viewed as an expert in multiple areas of financial services with the ability to proactively consult clients on marketing/comms strategies based on that knowledge
- Proactively consults clients on integrated marketing and communications strategies
- Demonstrates firm knowledge of multi-channel programs and is able to lead a team of experts to execute on these program ideas
- Demonstrates deep understanding of clients’ business and communications goals
- Can independently lead planning and strategy workshops with clients to map business/comms goals and can build effective marketing and communications strategies that achieve those goals
- Provides strategic counsel to ensure goals are met - across brand visibility, reputation management, crisis comms, employee engagement and more
- Maintains and grows a profitable client portfolio
- Demonstrates daily leadership in mentoring/guiding the team to ensure program results are exceeding expectations
- Has a positive impact on staff even during stressful/high-pressure periods of time
- Works with the international leadership team to identify best practices/operational improvements across borders
- Can excellently manage diverse personalities - successfully working with personalities that may be both similar or different to their own