Your precise role and the accounts that you will be working on will be determined by your Account Director. As an Account Manager, you will be expected to assist in all aspects of an account to ensure the day to day smooth running of the campaign and to achieve the maximum results for your clients.
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Plan, co-ordinate and organise press functions and press trips on behalf of your clients.
- Attend such functions and trips as dictated by the Account Director.
- Research any third party information on behalf of clients.
- Conceive and implement creative ideas on behalf of your clients both to generate media coverage and correctly “position” your clients.
- Oversee the forward features planning and pitching on behalf of your clients (even if the actual gathering of information is done by an Account Executive).
- Write press releases on behalf of your clients.
- Oversee the operation of an efficient filing system.
- Oversee client collateral material, maintaining sufficient supplies and ensuring that material is updated on a regular basis, including press kits.
- Help and take on special projects such as newsletters, regional press functions, etc, as dictated by the Account Director.
- Organise and attend meetings with media and third party partners on behalf of your clients and without input from your Account Director.
- Liaise with our offices in France, Germany, Italy, London and the US, as applicable.
- Instruct and assist your Account Executive(s) where necessary and assist in their training and development.
- Give input on creative strategy for your clients.
- Assist your Account Director to oversee client reporting, ensuring the reports and press clipping books are completed and dispatched in a timely manner.
- Assist with the production of client presentations and present accordingly if required by your Account Director.
- Any other works as dictated by the Directors.