Rebecca Abigail is a leading communications agency dedicated to telling the story of the world’s most disruptive brands such as Hinge, Calm and Lilium.
As a small agency, they hustle hard to win big client accounts and wow them with the standard of work you would expect from a large agency. The team is a close-knit group of hard-working, innovative thinkers, all of whom prefer to work in an agile and adaptable environment.
The agency is going through a very exciting growth period and with a number of new account wins under their belt, they are now on the hunt for a strong, self-assured Account Manager who is ready to take a step up and lead on the day-to-day management of a number of exciting accounts.
● Acting as the point of contact and lead on a range of exciting accounts
● Acting as a mentor and soundboard for junior team members of the team
● Ensuring day to day, efficient and accurate communication with clients
● Following the agency processes, prioritising tasks, and development of timelines
● Play an important role in the execution of strategies for your clients alongside your SAM and AD
● Ensuring the agency hits coverage KPIs set for each client
● Developing solutions for clients, being diligent and passionate about delivering campaigns to brief and budget
● Getting involved with the creative brainstorming process and challenging yourself and your team to be thinking creatively every day for your clients
● Writing engaging press releases and pitching to clients
● Ability to build on an already established network of media contacts and sell in skills
● Significant experience in a client-facing role within a comms agency
● A track record of executing successful campaigns
● Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
● Strong project and time management skills for self and team
● Shows initiative and is proactive with tasks, pitches and client servicing
● Expert in creating and pitching stories to press that reap results
● Broad understanding of integrated comms landscape
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Has a “can-do” attitude and thrives when working under pressure
● Competitive salary
● 28 days holiday
● Competitive parental leave package
● Monthly ClassPass subscription
● Great training opportunities and career progression
● Modern Soho office
● Yearly team away trip
3 days a week in the office - 2022 may look to bring the team together more moving to 4 days a week in the new office!
If you are interested in being considered for job opportunities, please fill the following form and submit your resume.